Mental Health Support Services
- CALM – Campaign Against Living Miserably – 0800 58 58 58. For men aged 15-35. Available daily from 5pm to midnight
- MIND – Mental Health Support Line – 0300 123 3393. Available Monday-Friday – 9am to 6pm
- SANE – Mental Health Support Line – 0300 304 7000. For patients, families, friends. Available 4.30pm-10.30pm
- No Panic – Support for Panic Attacks and OCD – 0844 967 4848. Available daily from 10am to 10pm
- Bipolar UK – Charitable Organisation with peer support line. Arrange call back within next 3 days by leaving message on 0333 323 3880
- PAPYRUS – Young Suicide Prevention Society – 0800 068 4141. Available Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm and 7pm to 10pm, weekends 2pm to 5pm
- Rethink Mental Illness – 0300 5000 927. Available Monday-Friday 9.30am to 4pm
- Refuge – Support with Domestic Violence – 0808 2000 247. Available 24 hours
- AA – Alcoholics Anonymous – 0845 769 7555. Available 24 hours
- Victim Support – 0808 168 9111. Available 24 hours
- Samaritans – 116 123, text or call
- Devon Rape Crisis Service – 01392 204 174. Available Monday, Wednesday & Friday 6pm to 9pm
- Splitz – Domestic Abuse Support – 0345 155 1074. Available 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Cruse Bereavement – National Support line – 0808 808 1677
- Anxiety UK – Charity for people with diagnosed anxiety conditions – 03444 775 774. Available Monday-Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm, text service 07537 416 905
- Silverline – Helpline for people over 55 on 0800 470 80 90. Available 24 hours daily
- Shout – Text Shout on 85258 and a volunteer will be in contact, available 24 hours daily
- The Moorings – Devon Partnership Trust – 07990 790920 or 07484 061675 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls monitored 6pm-midnight, calls monitored daily
- Devon Partnership Trust – Single Point of Access – 0300 555 5000 for urgent calls
- NHS: general health advice
- Anxiety UK: charity for people with anxiety conditions. Interesting blog and self help material as well as further helplines
- ELE Friends: online community chat (moderated), run by MIND
- OCD Forums: forums dedicated to OCD recovery. Run by OCD-UK.org. Helpline also available 0333 127809. Please also see the main OCD UK website for information on OCD and coronavirus
- The Calm Zone: online chat run by the Campaign Against Living Miserably, available 5pm to midnight, daily
- The Mix: online chat through website for people under 25, available 4pm to 11pm daily
- Mind.org have a new page dedicated to keeping yourself well at this time
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.